Friday 18 August 2017

Digital Fluency Intensive Week 4 Screencastify

Screencastify is an app which you can record yourself while moving in and out screens.
I learned how to Screencastify today.  Below is a short video of how to leave positive comments.The focus of this video is to explain how to leave positive blog comments. Always greet the author and read their post thoroughly and comment on something you thought was interesting and caught your eye when you read it. My learners don't always read the post properly before they comment so this is an area that I will work on this term.  
I just listened to my recording and realised I kept saying blogging when I really should be saying 'keep posting'.  



  Thanks to Fiona, Kashmira and Gerhard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team 4 Art Rotations.

Team 4 had so much fun during our Art Works Rotations. We made music beats, dances, photography and painting. In Ms Tumahai's class, we ...