Sunday 5 May 2019

The New Room 11

When I move into a new classroom I'm very particular. Things have to be in the right place. Every corner, cupboard, table and chair has to scrubbed and cleaned. My family think I'm a little over the top. This email is to thank my whanau for giving up their Saturday to help me get Room 11 ready for Monday, Also Mr Jacobsen and Mr Shaw for the things that I have asked for. The lovely tech girls, Shaniah and Tia, thank you for saying "YES" and making it possible to have the computers exactly where I want them and all the things you do with computers. Thanks to all the students who helped me move to the girls who moved furniture, thank you, because of you all Room 11 looks amazing.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous makeover Jocelyn. Well done. I agree that whānau support is so important to a teacher. I have roped my family in for years, and still do. Now I have children who are teachers I get a chance to repay the support.
    You have created such a welcoming environment here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am really enjoying having such a big space and working with this age group.

    ReplyDelete

Team 4 Art Rotations.

Team 4 had so much fun during our Art Works Rotations. We made music beats, dances, photography and painting. In Ms Tumahai's class, we ...