This year I get the opportunity to work in an Innovative Learning Environment and I'm excited but also very anxious. I'm with some new teachers who come with new fresh ideas so this will be great when sharing in this new space. More updates coming soon.
Tuesday, 20 February 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pasifika@Manaiakalani Conference
Our keynote speaker this morning was David Riley, a teacher in South Auckland and a children's writer. I had the opportunity to hear f...
-
I'm really pleased with the hard work the students are putting into reading. They don't look to my face or lips for the answers an...
-
Summary: The teacher employs several effective teaching strategies, including interactive questioning and collaborative learning. By asking ...
-
Initially, my Inquiry Maths group was designed to support the lowest-performing students, focusing on fundamental concepts like addition a...
No comments:
Post a Comment