This year our School wide inquiry has been around Maths. Throughout the year we have really good informative PD sessions with Jo Knox. I have especially found the Team 2 sessions with Jo helpful. Some fresh ideas for working with groups or whole class. Seeing Jo in action with some of the student has been great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Better Start Literacy Approach
One of the things I have really enjoyed about BSLA is how it has changed the way I think about whole-class literacy teaching. I remember m...
-
I'm really pleased with the hard work the students are putting into reading. They don't look to my face or lips for the answers an...
-
Summary: The teacher employs several effective teaching strategies, including interactive questioning and collaborative learning. By asking ...
-
Initially, my Inquiry Maths group was designed to support the lowest-performing students, focusing on fundamental concepts like addition a...
No comments:
Post a Comment