Saturday 9 September 2017

Digital Fluency Intensive.

Week 7
Today we looked at making our site page visible and engaging for learners. 
When looking at my own site I wondered what my learners thought about it because they are the ones that will use this site everyday.
In our discussions I found out that the students thought it was too busy and there were buttons that had no links, they wanted something new and different. Below is the learning site page.
I took into account all the things my learners discussed and made changes. So far I have my WALT, all the books for the week in it's own box,  word work is in it's own box and activities in the other. The box to the right is something different  and new the students have not seen this, they are Ready to Read audio books. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Team 4 Art Rotations.

Team 4 had so much fun during our Art Works Rotations. We made music beats, dances, photography and painting. In Ms Tumahai's class, we ...