Thursday 7 September 2017

Digital Fluency Intensive Week 6


Week 6: In DFI last week Dorothy talked about the importance of Visible teaching and learning. I have since looked at my learning site page I made at the beginning of the year for my learners. Having a year 2 class is great, the potential to make our learning site page more visible is endless and I look forward to being a part of creating a new Team 2 collaborative learning site page for our new SHARED LEARNING SPACE next year. 

We looked at building our very own Professional Standards for the Teaching Profession site using tables and HTML. I really enjoyed this because we split into 3 small groups and got time to work at our own pace and really focus and understand the technical side of site building. Thanks Gerhard for assisting us in setting up our Professional Standards site page. 
Below is a snapshot of my Professional Teaching and Our Code Our Standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team 4 Art Rotations.

Team 4 had so much fun during our Art Works Rotations. We made music beats, dances, photography and painting. In Ms Tumahai's class, we ...