Saturday 25 April 2020

Morning Greeting Video Bloopers


Oh my goodness!!!
As I start to clean up my drive of the many videos and images I have taken for teaching online, I thought I would share some on my bloopers. I know there are a few teachers in the same situation. 


 Instead of the students seeing the wall in my dining room all the time, I walked and filmed me in different locations. We talked about autumn, so I went out to find autumn leaves and trees changing colour. We talked about Volcanoes, so I walked to Maungarei Mountain (Mt Wellington) and filmed the writing lesson for the day.
It's been a huge learning experience, I am not one for photos let alone having to video myself creating a learning lesson for students online. I  think, am I making sense? have I made myself clear? have I said enough? have I said too much? the list went on. I begin deleting the many images and videos and reflect on the situation and how I've done during this time. I think I've done alright (no complaints from the kids at this stage) given that this part of the learning was not planned and we all relied heavily on communicating online. 
What a journey it's been. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiry into Maths 2024

Inquiry into Maths 2024 How do I engage and support our less confident learners to show their understanding of word problems?