Thursday 20 December 2018

End of Year Inquiry

It's has been a very busy year and we have made it. A new learning environment which has been both exciting and challenging at times. My inquiry into the language of maths, understanding and using the language in learning. I have to admit DMic has been confusing for me, how do I collect the data, how do I know the student know what's going on, are my lower students getting this? At the end of the year how do I feel? am I happy?  What' s come out of this inquiry is that the students are talking to each other sharing what they know and turn taking. 

   


    








No comments:

Post a Comment

Team 4 Art Rotations.

Team 4 had so much fun during our Art Works Rotations. We made music beats, dances, photography and painting. In Ms Tumahai's class, we ...