Tuesday 15 August 2017

Hangout Conversation

 Last Friday in DFI we looked at  our Gmail. I've cleaned up my Gmail and it's looking a lot more tidy and  organised with a lovely background image. 

 Matt showed us the undo tab in Gmail and how you can send an email to anyone and if for any reason you may have forgotten to add more to the email or want to undo an email then you just click on the undo tab but , you have a choice of 10, 20, or 30 seconds to undo. So we got to play around with the undo tab. I sent Matt an email but I couldn't find the undo button quick enough and the email sent  (oh no). An apology email soon followed.
 I invited Matt and Dorothy to a Hangout conversation on Monday and for a laugh I wore a wig. This is a screen shot of our Hangout.





1 comment:

  1. Great skills Jocelyn. I enjoyed having you pop into my team meeting via hangout this afternoon. Enjoy the rest of the week

    ReplyDelete

Team 4 Art Rotations.

Team 4 had so much fun during our Art Works Rotations. We made music beats, dances, photography and painting. In Ms Tumahai's class, we ...